Abstract submission has been closed. Submitted abstracts are currently being evaluated.
Extended Deadline has expired on: February 27, 2017
You are kindly requested to carefully read the abstract submission guidelines of the EFAS Congress 2017. Abstracts that do not meet the below requirements might be rejected.
The Scientific Committee highly encourages the submission of original scientific material. If your abstract contains a case report, please state this in the title.
All submitted abstracts have to be written in English
- Authors: please include all author in the correct order
- Affiliations: please include the authors’complete affiliations by indicating the corresponding company/institutions, department, location and country.
- The content of the summery which is limited to 2500 characters including spaces and which should consist of the following:
- Keywords: please give 3-5 keywords
- Material and methods
- Conflicts of interest (if any)
Figures, tables or graphs cannot be included.
Abstract allocation, review and publication
You are kindly asked to state your preferred type of presentation (oral presentation preferred, poster preferred, or no preference). Please note that the scientific committee may decide against your preference.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent out in April 2017 by email to the corresponding author. Please note that presenting authors are requested to register for the congress.
Early bird fees are valid until April 10, 2017.
All accepted abstracts will be published in a special supplement issue of the
Journal of Hearing Science (JHS) which will appear both, in print and in electronic format
(p-ISSN 2083-389x / e-ISSN 2084-3127).
By submitting an abstract, the corresponding author confirms having permission of all authors and possession of the corresponding author rights / publishing rights. He thereby gives his permission that the abstract is published in the journal mentioned above.
Download the instructions as a PDF